Ntexx® 15-5-5 Bio-Soil Enhancer
A liquid bio-soil enhancer formulated to activate microbial activity in the soil, increase nutrient uptake of the plant, develop greater root mass, and improve water infiltration.
- Enhances fertilizer program by increasing plant nutrient uptake
- Reduces crusting of topsoil
- Increases root mass growth
- Increases seed germination emergence
- Improves water infiltration
- Improves soil environment for plant growth by building the aerobic zone of the soil.
- Stimulates soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes.
- Easily applied using various irrigation systems (spray, trickle, overhead, drip, surge, and L.E.P.A.)
- Concentrated for freight savings
- Affordable cost
- Animals may graze immediately after application
- May be soil and foliar applied
Nitrogen 15%, Available Phosphate 5%, Soluble Potash 5%, Boron .0215%, Copper .09%, lron .15%, Manganese .085%, Molybdenum .00065%, Zinc .075%. Derived from: Urea, Di-Ammonium, Phosphate, and Potassium Nitrate
Secondary Plant Food Source:
Cooper EDTA, Iron EDTHA, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate
Non-plant Food Ingredients:
Bacillus sp., Pseudomonas sp., Arthrobacter sp., Rhodococcus sp., Chlorobium sp., Cyanbacteria sp., Actinomycetes sp
275-gallon tote | 30-gallon drum | 4-gallon pail | 1-gallon bottle
Before - July 13, 2006
After - September 14, 2006